Mr Squeaks Witches Brew
Orange Pumpkins and Black Bats give some Autumn fun to our spooky Chai. A delicious blend of high grown Ceylon tea, a twist of orange and warming spices make for a perfect Mr Squeaks Witches Brew.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please ensure you turn your bag of Witches Brew upside down a few times as the powdered spices can settle to the bottom of the bag.
- 100g Foil Fresh Bag (Cupboard Size)
- 50g Curiositea Bag (Try Me Size)
- 100g Filled Caddy
- 100g Caddy Refill Bag
- 25 Ready Filled Teabags
- INGREDIENTS: - Luxury black tea, ginger, coriander, cardamom, cinnamon, orange peel, clove, black pepper
- ORIGIN: - Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva (Sri Lanka). Grown 4800 -7600 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE: - Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES: - Orthodox, Orange Pekoe
- AROMA: - Ginger & Spices with a hint of Orange
- COLOUR: - Bright and coppery with golden highlights
- TASTE: - Flavoursome with hints of orange and warming spice finish
- WELL BEING: - Comforting
- FLAVOUR: - Spicy, Ginger
- STRENGTH: - Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT: - Moderate
The black bats and pumpkins are made from Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Butter, Thickener (Tragacanth) and natural colours (Vegetable Carbon, Carotenes, Beetroot Red) and once hot water is poured onto the mix, they dissolve and like all Halloween Ghosts, disappear into thin air!